Important Notice Regarding :COVID-19 ” Corona Virus” Changes in Operations Cargo Express Turks & Caicos
As one of the companies providing essential services during the curfew imposed by the TCI Government until April 15, 2020, Please be advised of the following changes in operation:
- Our office will open from 9 am to 1 pm daily, with very limited staff in office; some staff members will be working remotely.
- All reefer cargo must be collected on Mondays, please adhere to this request.
- Trucking deliveries will be restricted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays – only one driver will be on duty for these days
- We recommend that payments be made by direct deposit to our FCIB account #1104060 instead of presenting cash in office
- You may also request a credit card authorization form and submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
We will strive to continue our excellent customer service with regular and on time deliveries during this pandemic and are always very grateful for your business.